Deposits and Cancellation Policy (Effective January 1, 2019)
- Deposits are required regardless of boarding reservation length
- Reservations must be cancelled a minimum of 48 hours (2 business days) prior to check-in date to get back deposit
- 2 night minimum required on all holidays as we are closed (Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day)
- Deposit fees are as followed:
- 1 or 2 nights -$25
- 3 nights or more - $50
- Deposits will be applied total bill
- 2 same day cancellations and/or 2 no call no show will require pre-payment (non-refundable) for future appointment
- Arriving 15 minutes or more past appointment time may result in rescheduling and counting as same day cancellation
Please call for all appointments
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m-6 p.m.
Sunday (boarding only) 4-6 p.m.